Company: VALENCIA CIF INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE FAIR: Q4673004J
Address: AVENUE OF THE FAIRS S/N
City: VALENCIA CP: 46035
Data protection delegate contact details:
SECURITY AND PRIVACY OF DATA S.L. (FORLOPD) – email@example.com
- Extended description of the purpose/es of the treatment:
We will process your data for administrative management, accounting and tax as well as commercial advertising and prospecting.
- Timelines or criteria for data retention:
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the data subject, will be retained in accordance with the legal deadlines established in tax and accounting matters, taking as a reference the lastcommunication.
- Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
- In relation to the personal data provided by you in the contact form, responsible for the file, VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR, It strictly complies with current regulations established by law 15/1999 of protection of data of a Personal nature and the rules of procedure (EU) 2016/679 OF the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April of 2016.
VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR, is entitled to the treatment of the personal character data based on:
- 1. The consent given by users in accordance with the art.6.1.a) delRGPD.
- 2. The execution with customers and/or suppliers of a commercial contract in accordance with Art.6.1.b) delRGPD.
- During the duration of treatment, VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE FAIR will only make the planned legal assignments, assignments to organizations directly related to the person responsible, or if necessary for management reasons, banks and other banks
- Temporary transfers will optionally be made to IT Services Companies: Treatment processors outside the EU, Privacy Shield hosted. The Entity contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – Information available at:HTTPS://WWw.DeprivescGov
- The data subject may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your data
- Right to request its rectification.
- Right to request the limitation of your
- Right to object to
- Right to portability
- Right to withdraw consent
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning them are trying to entity, or not. Interested persons have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in your case, request its deletion when, among other reasons, data no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, entity, stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of potential claims.
If you have given your consent for any particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To do this, you can use the forms enabled by the company, or direct a letter to: VALENCIA FAIR, AVENUE OF THE FAIRS S/N, (46035) VALENCIA.
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you feel that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not gained satisfaction in exercising your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website:www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the above in the article 21 of the law 34/2002 information society services and e-commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe from the entity's next email address, indicating in the matter “Don't send emails”.
WHERE DATA IS
The personal data we process in VALENCIA INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE FAIR comes directly from you:
The interested party or his legal representative. The categories of data being processed are:
- Identification character
- Personal Characteristics
- Social circumstances
- Academics and professionals
- Employment details
- Commercial Information